High-Quality Snow Removal in Kankakee, Bradley & Momence, IL
What Do Our Snow Removal Services Include?Illinois isn’t exactly known for mild winters – far from it! So it would be best if you had a good plan for snow removal, and the last minute is not the time to make it. We should instead say that Pristine does snow and ice management. Our services extend beyond simple snow removal to blowing, salting, removing, and deicing for commercial and residential properties.
Why Use Pristine for Your Snow & Ice Management Services?
If you’ve used Pristine for your landscaping or know someone who has, you know that we care about our work. The same is true for all our services, including snow removal. Here’s what you can expect:
- Our customers are our number one priority. You’re more than a job to us.
- Snow removal has been a part of our business for over ten years, and our experience shows in our work.
- We don’t overcharge; you will get more than your money’s worth.
- Our thorough workmanship means we get the job done right the first time.
- You can always count on us to be professional, doing what we say when we say it.
Why Pay for Snow and Ice Removal?
Injury PreventionEvery year, about one million Americans fall and get injured on ice and snow. Snow and ice aren’t just in the way; they’re also dangerous. Don’t be part of that number! Besides the pain of an injury, it can also lead to loss of work. And if other people injure themselves on your property, you can be liable.
Life Goes On and So Do WeAs much as we would love to take a snow day now and then, that’s not always possible in the real world. Sometimes businesses and schools remain open even when it’s difficult for you to leave your home! To prevent loss of revenue, plan for snow removal service. If you have a commercial location, this is even more important. Customers will go to the first places that have clear lots. If you haven’t scheduled snow removal early, that’s business lost.
We Do It BetterCan you remove your snow and ice? Maybe. But is it a good idea? It’s easy to get injured when trying to shovel snow and ice. Plus, shoveling doesn’t coat the ground in salt to prevent further freezing and injury. Even if you have a commercial location where you can have your employees shovel for you, you have to ask yourself if that’s the best use of their time or if you’d rather them make your company money.
How Else Can We Make Your Property Better and Safer?
Grading and Drainage Solution
Snow and ice aren’t the only dangers to your property and the people who spend time there. Pristine does property improvement work all year!
- Grading – A steep property is not a usable property. Proper grading of your land means you can make it yours.
- Drainage – Flooding causes property damage. One of the simplest ways to prevent flooding is by creating drainage solutions on your property.
- Retaining Walls – No one likes erosion in their yard. Landscape walls protect your land from slipping away and can be an attractive addition to your property that houses ornamental shrubs and flowers.
Professional - Every Step of the Way
No matter what service we do for you, you'll receive the same level of courtesy and professionalism. Our communication is thorough, and our customer relationship is based on that professionalism! You won't feel left out of the process or like an afterthought when you work with our team.
Pristine Results Are Our Specialty
It's not enough to say we'll do the best work for you - that's something you have to see to believe. We wouldn't be in the great position we are today without the fantastic results we provide everyone. Everything we do is the best quality, and the results will outshine anything else done on your landscape!
Exceptional Customer Experience
Reliability, kindness, and understanding are the key elements to accumulating returning customers. No one wants to work with a company that doesn't treat them respectfully. You'll be amazed by our customer service and pleased with the treatment you receive!